Terms and ConditionsWelcome to Taj heights.com, if you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
The term "Apeksha Group" or "TajHeights.com" or "us" or “we” refers to the owner of the website and the term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain typing and calculation inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or has been licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of all these materials in any form is prohibited without the prior permission of the company.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Trustedproperty.org’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and the jurisdiction of Delhi only.